[nesfa-reading-group] Zoom Meeting Friday, May 1, 2020

Wesley Brodsky wesbrodsky at me.com
Thu Apr 30 16:22:29 EDT 2020

Interesting that I received the second message Dave sent before I received the first.

When I looked up this meeting on Meetup, I saw a button something like "Join online meeting". I was concerned that Meetup might give Zoom information, allowing the meeting to be Zoombombed (hijacked, I don't know why it was necessary to invent a new word). So, I signed up for the meeting under the pseudonym “Halsey Taylor” to see. It just gave me the Meetup page for the meeting, nothing about Zoom. So, don’t be concerned if you see the name “Halsey Taylor” on the meeting page. If “Halsey Taylor” sounds familiar do you know why?

-Wes