[nesfa-reading-group] October & November 2020 NESFA Reading Group Report

Louis Galvez III nesfalou at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 16:21:53 EST 2020

In October we read and discussed Ancestral Night by Elizabeth Bear. The group’s average rating was 3⅓ out of 5. The highest rating was 4 out of 5. The lowest was 2⅔ out of 5.

In November we read and discussed Scented Gardens for the Blind by Janet Frame. The group’s average rating was 2⅓ out of 5. The highest rating was 3 out of 5. The lowest was 1⅓ out of 5.

On December 4th we’ll discuss The Memory Police by Yōko Ogawa

We’ve chosen four books for future discussions. All discussions are currently happening on zoom and start at 7pm

On January 8th we’ll discuss A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik
On February 5th we’ll discuss A Little Hatred by Joe Abercrombie
On March 5th we’ll discuss Piranesi by Susanna Clarke
On April 2nd we’ll discuss The Shockwave Rider & The Stone That Never Came Down by John Brunner

Louis Galvez III

NESFA.org
boskone.org