[nesfa-reading-group] Fwd: Re: Zoom meeting for tonight’s reading group

david at challengerconsulting.com david at challengerconsulting.com
Fri Sep 4 12:49:35 EDT 2020

Thanks all. Unfortunately I will not be able to make tonights meeting. I'm hoping next month I will have a more conducive schedule.Sent from my Sprint Phone.------ Original message------From: Louis Galvez IIIDate: Fri, Sep 4, 2020 11:22 AMTo: NESFA Reading Group;Cc: Subject:[nesfa-reading-group] Fwd: Re: Zoom meeting for tonight’s reading group

The link to tonight’s reading group meeting is included below.

Thank you David for providing the link.

Louis Galvez III

NESFA.org
boskone.org