[nesfa-reading-group] Seven_of_Infinities?

Wesley Brodsky wesbrodsky at me.com
Sat Apr 3 14:29:54 EDT 2021

  I have no objection to delaying reading it a month.
I usually buy books on Kindle to save paper, but I don't know how much I could legally share it.

Wes Brodsky
"It is of the utmost importance that Concepts not trouble you with silliness or complications, unless you are searching for really difficult work."; Giordano Bruno (1582)