[nesfa-reading-group] A Little Hatred for February?

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 08:55:50 EST 2021

Is there something wrong, Robert? This week/month is no different from the
past 10 or 11 months.

For the past year, I have sent out my Zoom link for NESFA Reading Group
meetings to this reading-group mailing list about mid-day on Friday and
Louis has forwarded it to the Meetup group.

And we have posted both in Meetup and on our web site the time of the
meeting and book we are reading. It is there now.

As posted on those sites: 7PM and *A Little Hatred*.