[nesfa-reading-group] The ACTUAL Selected Reading Group Books for May, June, July & August, 2021

Louis Galvez III nesfalou at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 11:58:26 EDT 2021

I  randomized the month selection(excel function). Since it wasn’t based on any external data, I feel the data is pure and safe to use.

NESFA Lou
El Jefe
NESFA Reading Group
NESFA Writes!

M (617) 605-6346
E nesfalou at gmail.com
nesfa.org
boskone.org
NESFA, the New England Science Fiction Association, is a non-profit group (and a 501(c)(3) corporation) interested in supporting all things related to science fiction and fantasy.