[nesfa-reading-group] I don't think there needs to be a reading group meeting tonight.

Wes Brodsky wesbrodsky at comcast.net
Mon Oct 9 16:07:35 EDT 2017

In my opinion, I would expect that, for any group, there could be occasions where most members of the group could not make it, just by random chance. There would be other times where we happen to pick a “turkey”. We can discuss why we think it is a “turkey”. Last Friday, again just by chance, both events happened for the same group.