[nesfa-reading-group] I don't think there needs to be a reading group meeting tonight.

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:57:14 EDT 2017

Besides, the snapshot opinions were all negative. No need to get together
to trash a book.  (I hadn't read it in 40+ years, so didn't remember how
scatterbrained it was.)

Let's pick better books.

And it wouldn't hurt to recruit a few more participants who plan to show up
regularly. It is OK to have a large group of intermittent attendees, but
there needs to be at least 6 people to have a decent book discussion of
this sort. That means a core group of regulars of at least 10 to allow for
illness, and a total group size of 30 to allow for people who only attend
when they like the book or when the moon is full.