[nesfa-reading-group] I don't think there needs to be a reading group meeting tonight.

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:41:42 EDT 2017

We have 11 people on the reading-group mailing list.  These four people say
they can't make it:

   - Louis Galvez
   - Michael Sharrow
   - Rebecca DeVendra
   - Wes Brodsky

These five people attend so rarely they don't even tell us when they'll be
missing:

   - Chip Hitchcock
   - Gay Ellen Dennett
   - Michael Kerpan
   - Suford Lewis
   - Tony Lewis

That leaves me and Robert Luoma. Robert and I can finish our discussion in
5 minutes, which doesn't require a group meeting.

So, since the nominal group leader didn't provide a substitute, I declare
tonight's meeting to be cancelled unless several of you say you plan to
show up.