[nesfa-reading-group] Should we meet on Tuesdays or Fridays?

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 16:58:34 EDT 2018

I can make most Tuesdays and most Fridays. I'm assuming Wednesday is still
special, but I'd show up on more Wednesdays than I do now, for a reading
group meeting.

So, see if you can figure out what would draw the most people in total
(from the current active handful, from NESFA, and from the outside world).

If that turns out to be Monday I could still make a few during breaks in
rehearsal schedules -- Summer is off and I don't have to go to every
rehearsal.  Thursday is still locked down most of the time, with maybe 5 or
6 weeks off, most of which won't  line up with reading group meetings.