[nesfa-reading-group] (no subject)

Louis Galvez III nesfalou at gmail.com
Sun May 9 17:19:05 EDT 2021

I read Children of Ruin last month. I haven't finished Children of Time (though I should finish it tomorrow). Children of Ruin is it’s own story. Some characters from Children of Time do appear in Children of Ruin, but not until later in the story. I didn’t have any issues understanding Children of Ruin without reading Children of Time first.

NESFA Lou
El Jefe
NESFA Reading Group
NESFA Writes!

M (617) 605-6346
E nesfalou at gmail.com
nesfa.org
boskone.org
NESFA, the New England Science Fiction Association, is a non-profit group (and a 501(c)(3) corporation) interested in supporting all things related to science fiction and fantasy.