[nesfa-reading-group] (no subject)

David Whitham david at challengerconsulting.com
Sun May 9 21:16:55 EDT 2021

I suggested Children of Ruin. I did so purely out of selfish desire. I read Children of Time and enjoyed it immensely. It won the Clarke Award so I would suggest that the investment of time needed to read Children of Time would not be squandered. I do think the world building (universe building b/c space?) of the first book is carried forward into the second and your enjoyment will only be amplified having read it. That being said I am only 100 pages into CoR so we shall see if Adrian keeps up the quality.

Sent from my Sprint Phone.