[nesfa-reading-group] Folklorn; Growing up Weightless; The Fold

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:56:02 EDT 2022

Thank you Liz for your mini review. It is much like what I wrote down to
deliver at the meeting tonight. Since you won’t be there, the gist of my
review is that the way the author refused to differentiate between fantasy,
hallucinations, fears, and reality drove me bonkers.

The whining also began to get to me.