[nesfa-reading-group] Folklorn; Growing up Weightless; The Fold

Wesley Brodsky wesbrodsky at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jun 3 15:40:47 EDT 2022

I did not mind the non-differentiation between fantasy, hallucinations, fears, and reality. In a well - done novel that can help you understand the thinking and fears of the character. This was not a well - done novel.

I hated the whining. This was the most depressing novel I have ever read; more depressing than Seveneves, where almost everyone on Earth dies.