[nesfa-reading-group] NESFA Reading Group -- books read

A. Ali strawberriesforlunch at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 20:48:08 EDT 2023

I'll echo that -- thanks for sharing the list, David. The
hang-out-at-the-library-every-weekend, Midwestern, junior-high kid in me is
so floored that she'll get her name on this list, lol. Kind of puts the
pressure on. I'll send you my three book picks on Friday. Most likely, some
new stuff I haven't read yet.

Best,
Ayesha