[nesfa-reading-group] Le Guin's Language of the Night

Wesley Brodsky wesbrodsky at alum.mit.edu
Sat Sep 23 13:13:48 EDT 2023

Hello Tracy;

You have probably already searched around libraries for copies people in you class could borrow' but I check my local Quincy public library with the following results:

The language of the night : essays on fantasy and science fiction

ENC Nease Library
PN3435 .L4	BOOK		3RD FLOOR

Quincy College Library
PN3435 .L4	BOOK		CIRCULATING

Sharon Public Library
809.3876 LEG	BOOK		NONFICTION

Maybe this will help;

Wes Brodsky
"It is of the utmost importance that Concepts not trouble you with silliness or complications, unless you are searching for really difficult work."; Giordano Bruno (1582)