[press-announce] Poul Anderson Volume 1: Call Me Joe eBook Linked on Amazon

Wed May 31 12:43:47 EDT 2017

After much effort and gnashing of teeth, when you search for *Call Me Joe*
on Amazon, and select the NESFA collection, you will be presented with a
page with both our hardcover *and* our eBook of the volume.

This required an extraordinary effort including multiple requests from us,
the agent, and both Karen Anderson and Astrid Bear. Thanks to Rick Katze,
and the aforementioned people for making this happen.

Here's a link to the page: Call Me Joe: Volume 1 of the Short Fiction of
Poul Anderson @ Amazon.com <http://a.co/hZT6xb6>

--
Tim Szczesuil
NESFA President