[nesfa-reading-group] Boskone 54 & February Reading Group book pick

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:30:34 EST 2016

Gay, that's not what he is talking about.

The Boskone Reading Group is a think invented by Boskone programming. It
has nothing to do with the NESFA Reading Group.

A couple years ago, we read a Stross book, got him to show up and talk to
us -- and he was not GOH.  Erin and the program gang had their own party.

I'm surprised you ask because you are part of one of these, but not
normally the other.