[nesfa-reading-group] Special Meeting: A Wrinkle in Time

R. Luoma malkin8244 at pobox.com
Fri Dec 1 12:46:35 EST 2017

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 12:03:22 -0500
Rebecca DeVendra <rebecca.devendra at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'd like to host a special reading group meeting in March, in time for the
> movie release of *A Wrinkle in Time* in theaters.

I gather that the upcoming movie is _not_ a re-release of the television version
from 2003?

As for days, I do not yet know what my March schedule will be,
but I would favor Monday, 12 March 2018,
or Wednesday, 14 March 2018
(what, you do not want the Ides of March as a choice ;)

--
R. Luoma     malkin8244 [at] pobox [dot] com