[nesfa-reading-group] Special Meeting: A Wrinkle in Time

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 14:13:28 EST 2017

I can make it Wednesday, but remember that the main room will be filled
with people busy with other things and the side rooms are usually filled
with gamers.

I can make it Tuesday.  And I may be able to skip my normal Monday
rehearsal that one week.

If Friday (our current meeting day) seems to be a difficult day for many to
make, maybe we could move to the first Tuesday of the month.  (The Book
Shop book club meets on the third Tuesday.)  I have regular rehearsals on
Mondays and Thursdays. And Wednesday is regular NESFA evening.