[nesfa-reading-group] NESFA reading group

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 22:15:06 EST 2017

Thanks for answering that, Wes. Yes, James, the group is open to the public. We try to pick books 3 months in advance, so that our readers have time to acquire the books & read them at their leisure. At the next meeting on March 17, we will indeed read Redshirts by John Scalzi; then pick at least one book by the end of the meeting to go on the reading list.

If you have any further questions, feel free to email me.

Best wishes,
Michael S.NESFA Reading Group moderator