[nesfa-reading-group] Book picks for June, July

R. Luoma malkin8244 at pobox.com
Mon Mar 20 10:25:17 EDT 2017

Even though I proposed "The Three Body Problem" to this very group
in a posting on Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:19:39,
I do have mixed feelings about the book (I have read the whole trilogy).

I wish to propose a few anthologies as possible candidates -

   _Bridging Infinity_ edited by Jonathan Strahan
   _Invisible Planets_ edited by Ken Liu
   _The Mammoth Book of Cthulhu_ edited by Paula Guran

--
R. Luoma     malkin8244 [at] pobox [dot] com