[nesfa-reading-group] Book picks for June, July

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 12:19:23 EDT 2017

I, for one, wouldn't mind reading an anthology now and again. This would allow me the luxury of skipping some stories, if I ran out of time to read, yet still participate in the conversation a bit.

A somewhat more reasonable compromise might be to read an anthology one month, then a longer book of, say, 500 pgs or so the next, to allow time to get all the reading done.

Michael