[nesfa-reading-group] Book picks for June, July

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 22:10:18 EDT 2017

Hi folks,
for now, I'm going to nominate The Three Body Problem, by Cixin Liu, for our book for June.  I'm also nominating Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell for the September book, with a possible special media viewing of the BBC miniseries, too. Please weigh in on these choices soon as possible. If I do not hear any alternative choices with a significant number of votes by Monday, I will assume that the above two books will be our group selections.

 If there is no real consensus on a book for July, we will have to discuss this at the April Reading Group meeting.
Happy reading!
Michael