[nesfa-reading-group] Inaccurate list of NESFA reading group books.

Wes Brodsky wesbrodsky at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 18:45:29 EDT 2018

Hello Everybody;

At our last reading group meeting I was asked to compile a list of books the
group has read. Since most of the ones I have read were via Kindle, I was
able to take a Kindle file, edit out books that I did not think were read by
the group, and add a few others I could remember. The list is attached.
I am certain this is inaccurate, and would appreciate others reviewing and
correcting it.

Wes