[nesfa-reading-group] I signed up for a personal Zoom account.

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 14:19:56 EDT 2020

I hunted around a bit and I can't find anything like that.  What I read was
that a co-host has to be able to be a "host", which requires a Zoom
Account.  It may be a Free account, but I thought I read -- and I can't
find it now -- that turning over hosting requires either a license with
multiple hosts, which I don't have, or another person with an account that
lets them be a host for a normal meeting (i.e. one that is not limited to
40 minutes).

But we'll find out with experiments.