[nesfa-reading-group] Reading and reviewing NESFA Press books

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 20:54:00 EDT 2020

In most cases, we don't need to purchase the books. I have physical copies
of most of them and PDFs of almost as many.

If I can get a little space in my life (maybe over the Summer), I can start
this process.  What I need is some raw text from people who have read the
book.  Kristin looks like she has the energy to distribute the reviews. We
just have to invent verbiage.