[nesfa-reading-group] Cats Cradle meeting on zoom tonight Plus selection of future books.

John Donovan jdonov1975 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 23:24:33 EDT 2020

This is just a heads up.  I probably will not be able to participate much
to this reading group until August at the earliest.  My summer and winter
schedule are polar opposites.  I can try to make the zoom meetings but I am
usually not done working until 7pm.  That leaves me a few hours to make
dinner and prepare for the next day that starts at 5am.  This is 7 days a
week unless there is really inclement weather.  That leaves me little time
to read.