[nesfa-reading-group] Cats Cradle meeting on zoom tonight Plus selection of future books.

Wesley Brodsky wesbrodsky at me.com
Sat Jun 6 11:43:09 EDT 2020

Hello reading group;

Two books I am interested in:
Time Machine & War of The Worlds - HG Wells; as previously mentioned, for historical interest.

The Dark Side of the Sun, a science fiction novel by Terry Pratchett. I have not read this but I enjoy Pratchett's more "fantasy" novels and I am interested in one closer to "science fiction"

Wes Brodsky,
“Ornithology is not a bird.”