[nesfa-reading-group] Scented Gardens of the Blind, Nov 6th

Louis Galvez III nesfalou at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:18:46 EST 2020

I have three suggestions.

A Little Hatred by (Boskone 58’s GOH) Joe Abercrombie (first book in a new series)

The Ballad of Black Tom by Victor LaValle & The Horror at Red Hook by H.P. Lovecraft (An original Lovecraft story and an updated version of that story)

The Dream-Quest of Vellitt Boe by Kij Johnson & The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath by H.P. Lovecraft (An original Lovecraft story and an updated version of that story)

Louis Galvez III

NESFA.org
boskone.org